Father's Day tribute

Dear Dad,

I love you and honour you this special day. I enjoy each moment that I spend in your company. I will always make mention of you in my prayers and pray that "you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God..." (Colossians 1:10). HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

My Hero of the Faith (you know who you are)

As my dear friend, I just want to honour and pray a blessing over you this Father's Day. You are continually in my thoughts, prayers, and I often thank the Lord for both you and your wife. Thank you always for all that you poured into my life. The fruit of your love, encouragement, and godly wisdom have indeed remained to this very day. I will continue to imitate your faith and always remember your kindness and love towards me and others. You are my hero of the faith. Praise God!


Dear Heavenly Father,

You are everything and everything is You. Ancient of Days, Wonderful Jesus, thank You for saving my lost soul in 2004. I thank You for my Dad and also all the spiritual Father's You sent forth in my direction. You ensure all those who trust, believe, and put their hope in You one thing - that they will find their rest and security in the very nature of who You are, and who forever You will be. As Paul, the apostle of Jesus Christ once wrote, "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." My Rock and my Shield -blessed be Your name forever and ever. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts