From Whence Comes My Help?

Anxiety is an emotion that can be all consuming both mentally and physically. This is especially true during such a time as this as people around the world try to navigate their way through uncharted waters. This said, I am thankful l for the supports which are in place here in our nation. If you are struggling with anxiety, I encourage you to seek the support of a family member or a trusted friend.
 
Another way to cope with anxiety is to turn your eyes to God in complete faith and trust. In Psalm 121:1-2, the psalmist envisions a person on pilgrimage who puts his faith and trust in the God “who made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2 contains a precious truth and perfect promise that is worth clinging on to:
 
“I will lift my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.”
 
If you are dealing with anxiety, turn your eyes upon Jesus and cast your cares upon Him who loved you and gave Himself for you.  When darkness comes throughout your pilgrimage in Christ, Psalm 121: 1-2 invites you to confidently say with the psalmist, “My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.”

Comments

Popular Posts